Kelvin2 is a scalable High Performance Computing (HPC) and Research Data Storage environment.
This is the second iteration of the cluster, replacing the previous "Kelvin" system.
- 60 x 128 core Dell PowerEdge R6525 compute nodes with AMD EPYC 7702 dual 64-Core Processors (786GB RAM).
- 4 High memory nodes (2TB RAM).
- 32 x NVIDIA Tesla v100 GPUs.
- 2PB of lustre parallel file system for scratch storage.
- All compute nodes and storage are connected by EDR Infiniband fabric.
- Compute nodes run CENTOS7 operating system.
For futher questions on our facilities please Contact us.