The basics of The Bridge
|The presenter interface in the virtual 'room'||
What you need to know:
- The Bridge can accommodate up to 64 online users at once
- A list of participant names and email addresses will be required to add them to the virtual 'room'
- Remote participants will access The Bridge via Chrome, Firefox or Opera browsers. They do not need to download anything, but it is recommended to install the latest version of the browser
- Remote participants will need a working webcam and microphone to participate fully in the session
- The session will be set up by a Digital Learning Officer in the EPS Faculty and login credentials and an access link will be sent to all participants by email
- Currently remote participants cannot use iOS devces (iPads and iPhones) as these do not support Web RTC
- The Bridge booking is subject to availability of the lecture theatre; keep in mind that this room is used heavily for core teaching. Wednesday and Friday afternoons are usually available.
Enquire about the availability of The Bridge
One of our team will get back to you shortly to help confirm your booking
Get all the details about using The Bridge as a presenter, remote participant or administrator
How to find The Bridge
Here's where to find The Bridge
The Bridge is located in the David Keir Building
use the entrance on Stranmillis road and then turn left inside the building until you come to room 12.