The scope of FRPRCS-14 is FRP/FRCM as structural reinforcements in concrete and masonry structures. Its themes include but not limited to:
1. FRP materials: properties, tests and standards
2. Bond behaviour between FRP and concrete or masonry
3. Strengthening of concrete structures using FRP Systems
4. FRP reinforced concrete structures
5. Hybrid FRP-concrete and other structures
6. FRP strengthened masonry structures
7. Applications of FRCM and TRM in concrete and masonry structures
8. Design codes and guidelines
9. Engineering applications
The presentation template for the FRPRCS symposium can be downloaded here:
Upon abstract acceptance, please submit full papers in MS word format according to the template below.
Papers can be e-mailed to email@example.com.
The full paper template for the FRPRCS symposium can be downloaded here:
Queen's University Belfast is committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion.
For more information please read our Equality and Diversity Policy.
Queen's University Belfast is registered with the Charity Commission for Northern Ireland NIC101788
VAT registration number: GB 254 7995 11